To foster diversity, we invited both senior and starting researchers as speakers from a wide variety of disciplines. The workshop will feature an eclectic mix of keynote lectures, talks and poster presentations revolving around several themes, including ‘Theoretical/Technical Foundations', ‘Neural Mechanisms’ and ‘Developmental and Clinical Aspects’ of Human-Robot Interaction. During the workshop students, postdoctoral and senior researchers will discuss their latest research on the border between social neuroscience and social robotics during a poster session.
Final program to be added soon!
- Martin Giese University of Tübingen
- Ayşe Saygin University of California, San Diego
- Thierry Chaminade Aix-Marseille University
- Goren Gordon Tel-Aviv University
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Agnieszka Wykowska Italian Institute of Technology
- Mary Ellen Foster University of Glasgow
- Tom Ziemke University of Skôvde
- Laura Aymerich-Franch University of Barcelona
- Fulvio Mastrogiovanni University of Genoa
- Hatice Gunes University of Cambridge
- Harold Bekkering Radboud University Nijmegen
- Emily Cross Bangor University
Organising committee: Ruud Hortensius and Emily Cross, Bangor University.
This workshop is a segue to the popular Social Cognition workshops held at Bangor University (2015) and the University of Surrey (2014).